Get Paid Apps In 2023
By 2022, it’s estimated that the smartphone app market will be valued at $47 billion in revenue. That’s up from about $5 billion today! If you have an idea on making money using your smartphone but don’t know how to make money with it, keep reading to learn how to get paid and build your own personal video portfolio! so you can get paid directly by users for selling your videos to companies .
I read a blog titled Best Gig Economy Apps. A lot of the suggestions were about delivering food or packages. A few were about physical work and “gig finding”. But none were as easy as SnapMediaApp.
Picking up someone’s lunch or delivering them dry cleaning doesn’t sound like they can be much fun. With the SnapMediaApp you are truly your own boss and can work as much or as little as you want, recording video. How easy is that?
See how easy it is. Click here and see for yourself!
5 More Ways to Get Paid to Use Your Smartphone
Your smartphone can be used to make money! You might not think that just having the phone and being available would pay, but you’d be surprised at how easy it is to make cash by using your device. Here are five ways you can get paid to use your smartphone!
1) Drive with Uber
Do you have a car and a smartphone? If so, you could be making money by driving with Uber. Uber is a ridesharing app that allows people to request a ride from drivers in the area. Drivers then use their own cars to pick up and drop off passengers. To get started as an Uber driver, head over to the sign-up page for your city. Then download the app and set up your account before requesting a ride!
2) Test Mobile Apps
1. It’s super easy to get started testing mobile apps. All you need is a smartphone and an internet connection.
2. You can sign up with a company like UserTesting, Testbirds, or AppThwack. Once you’re signed up, you’ll be able to see a list of available tests.
3. Most tests take between 10-20 minutes to complete and you’ll be paid $10-$15 for each one.
4. Some companies also offer bonuses for finding bugs or for providing detailed feedback.
5. In addition to getting paid, you also get to try out new apps before they’re released to the public. 6. To date, I’ve tried over 80 different apps through these services and it’s been a great way to stay on top of the latest trends in technology while making some extra money on the side.
7. There are many other ways to get paid using your phone too: 8. If you have great photography skills, you can use them to take pictures and videos that people will pay you for via sites like Shutterstock or Fiverr (through these sites, photographers earn about $30/hour). 9. Another option is selling your photos on Flickr (pro photographers usually make around $50 per photo). 10. I’ve personally sold images through both Flickr and Fiverr–and earned about $2K from my work so far this year!
3) Sign up for In-Person Surveys
1. Nielsen Computer & Mobile Panel – Register your computer or smartphone with Nielsen and earn up to $50 per year. All you have to do is keep their app installed on your devices.
2. Be involved in focus groups, test new products, and give companies your opinion at UserTesting. They’ll pay you $10 via PayPal for every 20-minute video you complete.
3. fieldAgent is an app that pays you to do small tasks like checking prices and gathering customer surveys at local stores. It’s available on iOS and Android devices, and you can earn up to $12 per task.
4. CheckPoints rewards you for doing the things you already do while shopping, like scanning barcodes and taking pictures of products in store. For each point you accumulate, they’ll give you points which will translate into cash.
5. Swagbucks offers cash rewards by answering polls, playing games, and watching videos from a wide variety of channels. You can also search the web through their toolbar and get rewarded when you visit partner sites like Amazon, Hulu Plus, eBay or Netflix.
4) Become a Mystery Shopper
If you love to shop and don’t mind spending a little bit of money in the process, becoming a mystery shopper could be a great way to earn some extra cash. To get started, simply sign up with a mystery shopping company and start taking assignments. Most companies will require you to complete a short training course before you can start taking on jobs, but once you’re up and running, the sky is the limit! You’ll need to keep careful records of what you buy and how much it costs so that when the assignment is completed, you’ll have everything your client needs for their analysis.
5) Run Errands for Cash or Free Products
1. You can get paid to shop for others through companies like Instacart, Shipt, or Amazon Flex. By becoming a delivery driver or shopper, you can make money while running errands for other people.
2. You can also get paid to participate in focus groups or research studies. Companies like 20 20 Panel and Respondent will pay you for your time and opinions.
3. InboxDollars will pay you to do things like take surveys, play games, and watch videos on your smartphone. Plus, you’ll get a $5 bonus just for signing up!
4. Swagbucks is another great way to earn rewards by doing things like taking surveys, watching videos, and shopping online. Just use the search bar at the top of their website to find these offers. 5. Text messages are often used as a marketing tool by some businesses looking for new customers. They’ll send you coupons, special offers, and text alerts if you sign up for them on your phone using apps like Groupon or Living Social. It only takes about five minutes to fill out the forms and provide basic contact information, so it’s worth trying out if you want freebies delivered right to your phone!
SnapMediaApp is an authentic stock video marketplace that offers affordable stock video created from a world-wide army of freelancers.
Videographers find the process very time consuming to sell their videos on a stock video marketplace. To solve this we use a two-step “point and shoot” process making the process super easy for the videographers. The old way of doing this is very time consuming: record lots of videos, make notes, get back home, edit the videos, create a spreadsheet, select a category, add a title, add a description, add keywords, add a price, add the filename, and then submit all the videos and spreadsheet to the marketplace and pray that the submission does not have errors or gets denied.
Digital Marketing Agencies struggle to find authentic and affordable stock video. Affordability is a major concern and 86% of people say authenticity is important when deciding what brands they like and support but too many professional-looking videos are already available. To solve this we utilize the “gig economy” of videographers making our stock videos very affordable and authentic-looking.